Friday 13 June 2014

5 Sentence Writing Challenge

Every week at school Room 17 does this challenge called the 5 Sentence Challenge where you have to write 5 interesting sentences about a picture.  If you finish you could be voted online for the best 5 sentence challenge.  While I'm away I'm still going to be joining my class in this challenge:  

Here is the picture from this week:


 Prompt #17


... And here is my writing....


"I was standing in the middle of a big, crowded marketplace.  I could barely see a thing.  I was so hot and sweaty that I felt like an ultraly heated pool myself.  Shockwaves of people rushed past me like blasts of water heading for all kinds of different stands!  There were shiny, silver fish, well-tanned, golden cheese and even sticky, tasty sweets."

2 comments:

  1. Awesome 5 sentence writing Finn! We are going to start moving some students on to the #100WC and I think your ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete