Monday 9 June 2014

On Our Way to the USA!

On the 2nd of June we got into the car and started driving off to the airport about to get on the plane to the USA.  I was feeling really excited and I couldn't wait to get there.

\

Here's me and my family just before we got on the plane.


Here's me and my brother watching movies on the plane.  I was watching Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters but I don't know what my brother was watching.


Now my brother and I are about to go to sleep on our skycouch.  A skycouch is like a little bed that you make on the plane by pulling up the footrest to make a flat surface so you can lie down and go to sleep.  It felt a little not nice because I didn't want to go to sleep because I wanted to keep watching movies. But it was sort of good in the morning because we got to wake up really early and watch more movies.


This is me and my brother finally asleep.



This is my baby brother Patch fast asleep in his little bed on Mummy and Daddy's skycouch.


Finally we got to the USA!  My adopted grandma Lisa is walking with me and my brother to the car.  I was feeling very happy about seeing Lisa and excited to get to the hotel and to go to Disneyland the next day!

2 comments:

  1. We really miss you (Nikita) What did bed feel like? (Zander) What places did you go to? (Yuna)

    From Room 17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you guys to Nikita.the bed felt great Zander and I really only went to
      1 place Yuna and that place was...DISNEYLAND!!!!

      Delete